SHARING AND PLEASURE
Born in Constantine, Algeria, Adam Bentalha began his career as a chef in major Parisian establishments (Ritz Paris, La Bauhinia du Shangri-la, le Royal Monceau, Prince de Galles). Brach Paris offered him his first Executive Chef position.
Adam Bentalha has created a menu that reflects his skill, identity, and origins. All the flavors of the Mediterranean basin inspire his food. His menu is constructed around produce from these sun-drenched lands, infused with spices and exotic aromas, and selected from inspired and inspiring producers.
As of september 2019, Adam is also Executive Chef at Sinner Paris. Here, the menu combines traditional North African recipes and South American accents in a blended cuisine made for sharing in a festive atmosphere with a DJ set all week long.
He will also be at the helm of the Brach Madrid, and Brach Rome restaurants, which will open in 2022 and 2023.
- Mortar-ground 100% Kalamata olive tapenade11
- Tzatziki with cumin12
- Tartlet with bassano onions18
- Hummus, sumac powder and Iranian zaatar, caviar lime16
- Smoked tarama, salmon roe, buckwheat blinis19
- Mouhammara with pine nuts, haloumi11
- Arayes, minty labneh19
- Padron pepper12
- Fried mozzarella with anchovies18
- Red tuna, horseradish sauce, avruga pearls29
- Carpaccio of sea bream, lemon olive oil, Lebanese cucumber pickles, avocado (to share)39
- Smoked salmon with wood bark, quinoa couscous26
- Oven-roasted cauliflower with Tahina sauce19
- Eggplant, anchovies, tomatoes and mozzarella34
- Tuna belly and avocado salad, Brach dressing32
- Lamb’s lettuce, artichokes, mushrooms28
- Spinach salad, spicy sesame, parmesan, bottarga29
- Ravioles with mushrooms, vegetable broth28
- Veal, roasted salsifies, chestnut, Perigueux sauce41
- Kefta-style meatball, tomato, burrata cream29
- Grilled octopus, eggplant, beef chorizo sauce38
- Beef mloukhiya, gombos36
- Confit suckling lamb shoulder confit, zaatar sauce (to share)96
- Truffle risotto48
- Chicken schnitzel, chichtaouk sauce29
- Sea bass with cereal crusts, burned lemon (to share)120
- Confit cod, leeks with citrus, iodine sauce34
- Stir-fried broccolies with coriander pesto11
- Mashed potatoes with truffle14
- Mesclun salad6
- Mesfouf with pistachio and orange blossom8
- All our breads are made by hand with organic flour
- Nigelle challah brioche8
- Pita and truffle mozzarella11
- Bread with zaatar9
- Selection of matured cheeses15
- Pastry by Yann Brys13
- Plate of seasonal fruits14
- Bowl of red berries, with coulis17
- DetoxBlackcurrant, litchi, red fruits, ginger13
- Big greenSpinach, avocado, apple, parsley, ginger, celery13
- EnergizerBanana, orange, strawberry13
- 95 euros per adult and 45 per children
- Italian selection
- Greek selection
- Seafood bar
- Vegetarian kitchen
- Lebanese selection
- Hot food bar
- Fresh pastas & risottos
- Brunch eggs
- SWEETDepending on the season
- Pastry chef’s counter
- Assortment of fresh fruit
- HOT DRINKS
- WATER AD LIBITUM
- Plain Edamame8
- Spicy togarashi Edamame9
- Truffle Edamame10
- Philadelphia crispy rice, plain with guacamole, spicy mayo18
- Crispy rice Philadelphia, tuna and guacamole, spicy mayo24
- Crispy rice Philadelphia, salmon and guacamole, spicy mayo21
- Salmon tacos with salsa verdeTacos with salmon, green salsa and yuzu dressing16
- Tuna tacos with salsa verdeTacos with tuna, green salsa and yuzu dressing18
- Tuna, japanese onion sauce, sesame, chives, bubu arare26
- Salmon, yuzu, olive oil, miso, chives23
- Mix fishSalmon/tuna, crab, shrimp tempura, avocado, cebette thai26
- VegetarianAsparagus, cucumber, avocado, taku, wasabi sesame, cebette thai18
- Label Rouge salmon, avocado, wasabi sesame20
- Panko shrimp, spicy mayo, sesame yuzu kosho20
- Red tuna, green vegetables, truffle cream, sesame ume21
- Cucumber, avocado, Philadelphia and fresh coriander California17
- Panko shrimp, spicy mayo, Thai herbs salmon roe, sesame yuzu kosho26
- With Rice with vinegar8
- Wakame Salad9
- Selection of pastries by Yann Brys13
Brach Le Restaurant
Open from 7am to 11pm every day. Lives by La Victorious on Wednesday and Friday evenings and Sundays at Brunch.
The rest of the evenings DJ sets.
Brunch on Sunday noon.
Brach La Terrasse
Open from 4:30pm to 11:30pm from Tuesday to Saturday.
Reservation required from 6:30pm.
Closed from Saturday, December 17 to Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
Available for events only.