Health & Safety
Evok has provided its hotels and restaurants with guides to the best health practices.
- In addition to these measures, there is a special Covid-19 cleaning and disinfection protocol taking place at regular intervals.
- Training sessions and information posters have been implemented, and guest services have been restructured to observe social distancing.
- Evok hotels are aware of specific prevention measures for each aspect of hotel life.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Masks are mandatory and safety equipment’s are provided for employees (individual equipment protection).
- A contact person has been designated in each hotel.
- Specific procedures for deliveries by suppliers have been implemented.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and clients.
- Covid screening tests sessions under disposal for guests and staff.
Evok hotels and restaurants have taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of their clients when receiving and serving them
HOTELS & SPA
- A room cleaning protocol using appropriate products observes a safety margin of additional time between the departure and arrival of each guest. Special care is taken with high-contact surfaces and objects.
- A control and traceability protocol have been implemented to allow better monitoring of the daily disinfection of the rooms.
- Public spaces are now cleaned and disinfected more frequently, with a focus on high-contact areas and surfaces.
- Spa and fitness areas strictly observe current health regulations for service and maintenance.
- An approved mask is mandatory in shared spaces upon entering.
- Table settings are periodically replaced.
- A control and traceability protocol have been implemented to allow better monitoring of the daily disinfection of the restaurant.
- Social distancing must be observed.
- Table service only.
- Child seats are disinfected and protected after use.
- The flow of foot traffic has been adjusted to limit contact.
- Masks are mandatory upon arrival and when moving about.