Health & Safety
Evok hotels and restaurants are observing current health guidelines
- Evok has provided its hotels and restaurants with guides to the best health practices.
- In addition to these measures, there is a special Covid-19 cleaning and disinfection protocol taking place at regular intervals.
- Training sessions and information posters have been put in place, and guest services have been restructured to observe social distancing.
- Evok hotels are aware of specific prevention measures for each aspect of hotel life.
- Masks are required. Standard masks can be provided at check-in.
- Masks are required and safety equipment is provided for employees (individual protection equipment).
- A contact person has been designated at each hotel.
- Specific procedures for deliveries by suppliers have been put in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and clients.
Evok hotels and restaurants have taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of their clients when receiving and serving them
HOTELS & SPA
- A room cleaning protocol using appropriate products observes a safety margin of additional time between the departure and arrival of each guest. Special care is taken with high-contact surfaces and objects.
- A control and traceability protocol have been implemented to allow better monitoring of the daily disinfection of the rooms
- Public spaces are now cleaned and disinfected more frequently, with a focus on high-contact areas and surfaces. (Payment keypads, elevator buttons, doorknobs, bathrooms, reception desk)
- The restaurant and the sports club are disinfected daily
- Spa and fitness areas strictly observe current health regulations for service and maintenance.
- An approved mask is required in shared spaces upon entering. Masks can be provided to hotel guests upon arrival.
- Table settings are periodically replaced.
- A control and traceability protocol have been implemented to allow better monitoring of the daily disinfection of the restaurant
- Napkins and menus are disposable single-use items.
- Social distancing must be observed.
- Table service only.
- A special cleaning protocol is in effect at regular intervals.
- Child seats are disinfected and protected after use.
- The flow of foot traffic has been adjusted to limit contact.
Masks are required upon arrival and when moving about.